Replace the worn out or broken chin bucket on your iXS Trail RS helmet with this replacement buckle. It's easy to install so you'll be back out on the trail in no time.
Replacement Chin Buckle for Trail RS Helmet
Complete headring replacement for iXS helmets
Easily replace the original visor on your iXS Trail RS helmet with this visor. Just bolt it on.
Replacement visor and pins for the iXS Xact helmet.
EPR Cheek Pad Replacement Set for Xact Helmet
EPR Cheek Pad Replacement Set for Xult Helmet
Freshen up your iXS Xact helmet with this replacement liner.
Freshen up your iXS Xult helmet with this lining replacement.
- Mud and splash protected - Foam padding for additional protection - Simple to access - Can be attached to backpack
The ideal companion on all-mountain and trail tours. The TrailRS Evo provides all-around protection with Inmold technology in which the helmet is directly connected with the absorbing EPS material. The high number of ventilation openings, as well as the placement angles and integrated channels, provide lots of air circulation and excellent cooling. The two-component adjustment unit with precision interlocking, "ErgoFit Ultra" creates a comfortable and exact fit vertically and horizontally. The visor is fully adjustable and has a quick release system that allows the visor to fold out of the way in the case of a fall. The TrailRS Evo helmet series fulfills the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC. - Sizes: XS = 49-54cm, SM = 54-58cm, ML = 58-62cm, XLW 58-62cm (wide) head circumference
All-Mountain and Trail helmet. The high-end in-mold construction and its large and integrated venting system provide highest safety level and best comfort. The 3-level visor adjustment accommodates goggles and preferred positioning, and its magnetic closure system provides easy handling. Trigger AM Fulfills European and US safety standards. - Double In-mold Shell Technology - External And Internal Ventilation Channels - Goggle Compatible Adjustable Visor - Precision Interlocking - Ergofit Ultra System For Horizontal And Vertical Adjustment - Magnetic Closure - En1078, CPSC, KC - +/- 350g
- Mirrored lens - Clear double lens, clear single lens - Wide field of view, unobstructed pereferal vision - 3ply foam for increased comfort - 45 mm elastic strap - Outriggers allow for perfect fit on div. helmets - EN1938, ASTM F2812-12 (moto certified)
The EVOC ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC is used for packing road bikes in EVOC's large bike bags. - Optimized packing position - Not to be used in combination with road bike aluminum stand or bike stand - For road disc brakes and rim brakes
- Replacement stabilizers set for Bike Travel Bag Pro
- Replacement tubes and sticks set for Bike Travel Bag
The EVOC BOARD BAG is a no-frills snowboard bag for safe transport. - Fits snowboards up to 165cm including bindings - Padding for nose and tail - Removable shoulder strap - Volume : 50L
With the EVOC STAGE 12L you get a compact technical daypack with excellent features. It's the number one pack for those looking to ride their bike with little equipment but uncompromising carrying comfort. Extra convenience comes with the freely moving BRACE LINK that allows the shoulder straps to adapt to the individual shoulder width of the wearer. - Emergency plan (integrated) - Attachment system for: helmet (XC, full face), protection gear (stowable) - Tool compartment (separate, quick-access) - Rain cover (integrated) - Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L (not included) - Volume : 12L
Very light ski travel bag for convenient wintersports travelling. - Fits 2 pairs of skis & poles (depends on ski style) - Skate wheels (smooth & silent rolling, replaceable) - Carrying handles
The EVOC EXPLORER PRO is a versatile bike touring backpack for unlimited bike adventures. With enough room for storage and dialed compartment management, everything you'd need on tour has its space, exactly where you need it. The AIR FLOW CONTACT SYSTEM of the bike backpack offers an outstanding carrying comfort through maximum back ventilation and absolute load neutrality. - Neutral load transmission “Body Hugging” - Extra wide Hip wings with large zipper compartments - Roll-Bottom for internal separation or volume adjustment - Includes separate Wash Pouch
EVOC BLACKLINE backpacks represent the perfect blend of innovative ventilation and the successful technology standard of their PROTECTOR BACKPACKS. The EVOC FR TRAIL BLACKLINE is a high-end day pack with a back protector that offers optimal support during longer bike tours and trail rides. - Integrated back protector: backpack also serves as personal safety equipment (PSE) - Body-hugging fit - Completely ventilated carrying system with breathable hip belt - Back protector is removable and replaceable - 2-Step-Zip System - Attachment system for: helmet (XC, full face), protection gear (stowable) - Tool compartment (separate, wide swing-open) - Rain cover (integrated) - Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L (not included)
Carry-on luggage trolley for weekend trips. - Telescopic handle - Cabin luggage dimensions for air travel - Smooth running & replaceable skate wheels - Lightweight: only 2.8kg
Compact, lightweight trolley with attached backpack for short travels. - Detachable daypack - Smooth running & replaceable skate wheels - Cabin luggage dimensions for air travel (excluding daypack) - Weight: 3.2kg (20% lighter than previous generation) - Volume 40L + 20L
Sturdy high volume trolley for well-organized travelling. - 80/20 Compartment management - Telescopic handle - Smooth running & replaceable skate wheels - Weight: 4.2kg (20% lighter than previous generation)
- As a hybrid construction it combines the advantages of a hard shell case with the properties of a soft bag - Fits most: Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, Freeride, Downhill bikes up to 29", Gravel, Road and Triathlon bikes - New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included - For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the road bike adapter, road bike aluminium stand or bike stand - 285L, 9100g - 138 x 39 x 85cm - Maximum wheel base: 126cm
- Molded bottom case with an extra wide monocoque wheel chassis with smooth running skate wheels and front-to-end aluminium slide rail it offer a maximum in protection and traveling comfort - Fits most: Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, Freeride, Downhill bikes up to 29", Gravel, Road and Triathlon bikes - External, separate wheel compartments with disc protection - Includes bike stand, clip on wheel 2.0 and frame pad - 310L, 10000g - 147 x 36 x 85cm - Maximum wheel base: 130cm
- Spider removal tool is compatible with all e*thirteen cranks that have a removable spider, and can also be used as an installation/removal tool for e*thirteen bottom brackets
Stay hydrated and show your allegiance to speed with Zipp's Water Bottle. They're made by Purist and feature bold Zipp logos so you're always repping.
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops. - Sub-20 gram computer mount - Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface - Single Torx T25 fixing bolt
Zipp delivers an uncomplicated computer mount for aerobar extensions that’s easy to install, lightweight, and vibration and slip free. The 22.3mm industry standard mount installs simply and securely on aero extensions. The Zipp QuickView TT Computer Mount is aerodynamically shaped for left-side installation, but also can be installed on the right bar extension. It comes with a single Torx T25 bolt, flexible mounting clamp, and a quarter-twist mount.
Page 1 of 65 Next page