Every ride is an adventure - and the Indie is your perfect companion!
If you're looking to escape the ordinary, color a little outside the pristinely-paved lines of city riding, and take your outings a little further, this is where you want to be!
With its high-volume 27.5x2.0" tires, the Indie is designed to navigate the unexpected in urban landscapes, turning every ride into an adventure to remember.
- Rugged aluminum frame with easy rack and fender mounting
- Aluminum fork with lots of accessory mounting options as well as dynamo wire routing
- Shimano 2 x 8spd drivetrain offers simple city gearing
- Hydraulic disc brakes give strong, low-maintenance stopping power
- Ergonomic bar with 30deg sweep is comfortable and provides a "heads-up" riding position.
- LOW KEY, HIGH TECH ALLOY FRAME: The Indie's alloy frame features custom formed tubing and purpose-built features to produce a lightweight, tough frame that will deal with anything the city dishes out and be a blast to ride.
- 27.5" WHEELS - STRONGER, LIGHTER, FASTER: The Indie features 27.5" wheels. They're stronger and stiffer than traditional 700c's, accelerate quicker, and are lighter, to boot.
- ROAD PLUS TIRES: When you're riding around the city, the last thing you need to worry about is getting flats on potholes, nor do you want to change routes just because there's a construction zone up ahead. The Indie's 27.5x2.0" tires provide increased grip, greater comfort, and the same outer diameter as a 700x30c tire, so they're fast, too!
- ERGONOMIC BAR: The Indie is designed around a custom 26mm rise handlebar which features lightweight alloy construction and a 30 degree sweep for comfort and control around town.
- EASY ACCESSORIZATION: The Indie is adorned with fully integrated mounts for fenders, racks and lights so it's as adaptable as it is fun to ride.
|Frame||Aluminum, Smooth Welds|
|Rims/Wheels||Double Wall Aluminum, 27.5", 32H|
Front: Weather Sealed, 9 x 100mm, Bolted Skewer, 6 Bolt
Rear: Weather Sealed, 10x135mm, Bolted Skewer, HG, 6 Bolt
|Tires||Schwalbe Big Ben 2.0", K-Guard and Reflex|
|Crankset||Shimano FC-TY501, 46/30T, Black, 170mm (XS, S, M), 175mm (L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Chain||KMC X10 EPT, Anti-Rust|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano FD-TY710|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus RD-M310|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T, 8 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL-M315|
|Handlebars||Aluminum Ergonomic, 25mm Rise, 30 Degree Backsweep|
|Tape/Grips||Dual Density Ergonomic|
|Stem||Aluminum, 70mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc 2-Finger|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, Semi-Metallic Pads w/Tektro 160mm rotors|
|Seat Post||Aluminum, 27.2mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Center Mount Alloy Kickstand|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Green/Grey / X-Small||058817511974||0712221813||210000022215|
|Green/Grey / Small||058817512001||0712221814||210000019778|
|Green/Grey / Medium||058817512018||0712221815||210000019430|
|Green/Grey / Large||058817512025||0712221816|
|Green/Grey / X-Large||058817512056||0712221817|
|Grey/Silver / X-Small||058817512087||0712211813|
|Grey/Silver / Small||058817512124||0712211814||210000017834|
|Grey/Silver / Medium||058817512131||0712211815||210000017835|
|Grey/Silver / Large||058817512155||0712211816||210000017837|
|Grey/Silver / X-Large||058817512179||0712211817||210000020754|