The Storm picks up where road, gravel, and hybrid bikes can't go – fatter tires, off-road-oriented progressive design, and features that'll give riders the chance to truly experience what mountain biking is truly all about in a bike that won't break the bank.
Whether you've found your way back to bike after years away, or are just exploring a new way to ride, the Storm offers quality, performance and accessibility to a wide array of riders, and is the perfect chance to give you the time and versatility to learn what kind of mountain biking is perfect for you!
- 6061 Alloy Frame with smooth welds and updated geometry
- 100mm Travel Suspension Fork
- Internal routing for shifter and brake cables
- Increased 2.35" tire fitment
- 27.5" and 29" frame options depending on size
- Shimano Deore 1x11 Drivetrain w/11-51T Cassette
- TranzX Dropper Post
- Maxxis Rekon 2.35" Tires
- PROGRESSIVE DESIGN: The Storm uses Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry to achieve its nimble, confident trail performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending to help make the most of every ride.
- 100MM TRAVEL SUSPENSION FORKS: Each Storm features 100mm of front suspension travel – the perfect amount for off-road adventure and exploration, without feeling like you're carrying around extra weight or bulk when you don't need it.
- INTERNAL ROUTING FOR SHIFTER AND BRAKE CABLES: By routing the brake and shift cables inside the frames, they are out of harm's way and away from the elements. That means shifting and braking performance last longer between services, and the bikes look clean!
- 2.35" TIRE CLEARANCE: The Storm series comes equipped with 2.25" tires for a smooth, all-round fast ride, but the frame is designed to take up to 2.35" rubber, so if your adventures start to get a little looser, just throw on some wider tires, and the Storm is good to go!
- TWO WHEEL SIZES, ONE BIKE: Depending on what frame size you ride, the Storm is available in a wheel size to suit you. The XS, and S are equipped with 27.5" tires to help fit smaller riders, and the L and XL feature 29" wheels so taller riders can take advantage of their smooth ride. If you're ride a medium, you're in luck! You get to choose either wheel size depending on your preference!
- Sizes XX-Small – Medium: 27.5-inch
- Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
|Frame||6061 Alloy, Internal Routing, Smooth Welds|
|Fork||Suntour XCM HLO DS, 100mm, 42mm Offset (27.5), 46mm Offset (29)|
|Rims/Wheels||Alex DP21 TRS|
Front: Alloy QR, 9 x 100mm QR, 6 Bolt
Rear: Alloy QR, 10 x 135mm QR, HG, 6 Bolt
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon DK60 2.25"|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore FC-M5100-1, 170mm (XXS, XS, S), 175mm (M, L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore RD-M5100|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore CS-M5100, 11-51T, 11 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL-M5100|
|Handlebars||X6 Alloy, 720mm (XXS, XS, S), 740mm (M, L, XL), 25mm Rise|
|Stem||Alloy 60mm, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275, HD-M276|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, Resin Pads w/Tektro 160mm rotors|
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
|Seat Post||TranzX YSP18 Dropper, 130mm|
* Subject to change without notice.