The bombproof solution to any road. With 650b compatibility and hyper-versatile geometry, expect to go from cruising asphalt to ripping flowy hardpack during commutes or triple digit days of groad. Got even bigger plans? A huge wack of contact points for bikepacking gear, racks, fenders, and pretty much anything else keeps the possibilities endless.
What sets the Solo apart
Adventure made simple.
- Think of the Solo as the ultimate "do anything" platform. Commuting? The tough as nails aluminum frame combined with contact points for bottles, racks, and fenders has you covered. Multi-day bikepacking epics on burly gravel? 650b compatibility allows for big'n'wide rubber for total gravel confidence—day in, day out. Go Solo, ride it all.
- Sure, the Solo isn't a mountain bike. But we tweaked and optimized the geometry to provide solid levels of stability and traction when you decide to roll some trail. The result is a "do everything" bike that's competent and wickedly fun on single track detours or steep gravel descents.
Built to last
- The best gravel bikes are the ones that last. That's why we optimized the Solo for toughness and simplicity. Expect the 6061 SL Series aluminum frame to survive the long haul. And future-proofed details like thru-axles, 650b wheel compatibility, and the option to add a dropper post sets you up with a rock-solid platform for years of groad, road, and big adventures ahead.
- Multi-faceted gravel/adventure bike
- Stable, fun handling
- Up to 5 water bottle mounts, depending on size
- Wide range 1x drivetrain for simplicity
- Dropper post compatible
|Top Tube Horizontal (mm)||520||540||560||580||605|
|Head Tube Angle (deg)||69.5||70||71||71||72|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||110||135||160||195||220|
|Seat Tube Angle (deg)||75||74.5||74||73.5||73|
|Seat Tube Length (mm)||414||452||490||528||566|
|Rear Centre (mm)||425||425||425||425||425|
|Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||70||70||70||70||70|
|Standover Height (mm)||742||771||800||836||867|
These figures are a rough guide only. Rider proportions, riding style, and personal preferences all factor in choosing the correct bike size. Rocky Mountain always recommends test riding and professional bike fitting at an authorized dealer.
|X-Small||152.5 - 165 cm / 5'0" - 5'5"|
|Small||157.5 - 170 cm / 5'2" - 5'7"|
|Medium||167.5 - 177.5 cm / 5'6" - 5'10"|
|Large||175 - 188 cm / 5'9" - 6'2"|
|X-Large||185.5 - 198 cm / 6'1" - 6'6"|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Rocky Mountain Butted 6061 SL Series Alloy. 1x Only. BB386 EVO. 12x142mm Axle. Flat Mount Disc. 700x40c & 650bx2.2 Compatible. Dropper Post Compatible. Fender Mounts|
|Fork||Rocky Mountain Carbon Gravel. 15mm Axle. Cargo 3 Pack & Fender Mounts|
|Rims||WTB ST i21 TCS Tubeless | 32H | Tubeless Ready - Tape | Valves Included|
Front: Rocky Mountain Sealed 15mm
Rear: Rocky Mountain 12x142mm
|Tires||F: WTB Venture TCS Light Fast Rolling 700 x 40c | R: WTB Venture TCS Light Fast Rolling 700 x 40c|
|Bottom Bracket||Rocky Mountain BB386 24mm Axle|
|Crankset||Rocky Mountain Microdrive 2PC | 40T | 110 BCD | 24mm Spindle | Crank Length: SM = 170mm | MD = 172,5mm | LG - XL = 175mm|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX600|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX812|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano SLX 11-42T 11spd|
|Brakes||Shimano RX400 | F: Shimano RT66 160mm | R: Shimano RT66 160mm|
|Handlebars||Rocky Mountain Flare Drop|
|Tape/Grips||Rocky Mountain Gel Bar Tape|
|Stem||Rocky Mountain 31.8 XC | 7° Rise | XS = 60mm |SM = 70mm | MD = 80mm | LG= 90mm |XL = 100mm|
|Headset||Rocky Mountain | Sealed 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1.5" Crown Race|
|Seatpost||Rocky Mountain 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Rocky Mountain 148 Cromo|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gold/Green / X-Small||770416404098||B0267XS1|
|Gold/Green / Small||770416404135||B0267SM1|
|Gold/Green / Medium||770416404173||B0267MD1||210000023444|
|Gold/Green / Large||770416404210||B0267LG1||210000023445|
|Gold/Green / X-Large||770416404258||B0267XL1|