The Zero Pavé is Speedplay’s minimalist, race-tuned design built specifically to handle the harsh and unpredictable conditions of the legendary European cobbled classics. Based on Speedplay’s popular Zero pedal technology, Pavé pedals shave non-essential material to ensure entry and release in wet and dirty environments. Originally developed for Speedplay’s professional cycling teams, Zero Pavé pedals have been thoroughly tested and proven over the years with numerous victories in the world’s toughest races including Paris-Roubaix, Tour of Flanders, Gent Wevelgem and Strade Bianche.
- Each titanium Pavé pedal weighs a mere 94g
- Symmetrical two-sided pedals self-locate just by stepping down into the cleat
- Choose between micro-adjustable float or a fixed position
- Fits any shoe with a 3 or 4-hole mount
- The Zero Pavé’s locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering and exiting Zero Pavé pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.