Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
• Aero design rear rack for road bikes without seatstay rack mounts • Adjustable struts fit various seatstays • Installs and removes easily with center bolt clip and seatstay straps • RX QuickTrack™ system is compatible with RX TrunkBag EX • Fits road tires up to 700 x 25c
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Double frame design adds stiffness and helps stabilize panniers while offering two different attachment points - Stainless steel dropouts and hardware - Top surface width: 110mm - For 26-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Max capacity
The Grid 1 is your basic do it all rack that will carry many sizes and styles of panniers. It also mounts in seconds because all of the hardware comes pre-installed. Great for commuters and students. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
Versatility is the name of the game with this robust basket rack. You can install it front or rear, and the basket design makes it easy to carry groceries, extra clothes or whatever you need for everyday adventures. It’s both height- and width-adjustable and disc-brake compatible to fit almost any road or mountain bike. It also features an integrated clip to mount a Blackburn light for added visibility and nighttime riding. Details: - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - Install on the front or rear of your bike using front QR skewer or eyelets - Cargo net helps keep your groceries and gear secure - Adjustable width & height to accommodate most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5" and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Lock holster - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity
- Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Removable top rack - Works well with most suspension forks - Low and high pannier mounts - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 45lb/20.5kg carrying capacity
- Easton Scandium and aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Narrow profile keeps pannier weight close to center for better balance - Low and high pannier mounts - Light & reflector mounting loop - 55lb/25kg carrying capacity
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Axiom's Flip-Flop DLX Seatpost Rack is perfect for hard-to-fit bikes like full-suspension models, ones with disc brakes and those without frame eyelets. This easy on/off quick-release rack is made of light and strong hand- and double-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminum and it boasts a flip-flop support arm for mounting the rack in a high or low position, which lets it fit on most bicycles. You also get ample carrying capacity with the spacious top platform and side rails for panniers (panniers sold separately). You can even slide off the platform with the panniers for convenience, and slide it in when not in use so it takes up less space.
Axiom's Flip-Flop LX Seatpost Rack is perfect for hard-to-fit bikes like full-suspension models, ones with disc brakes and those without frame eyelets. This easy on/off quick-release rack is made of light and strong hand- and double-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminum and it boasts a flip-flop support arm for mounting the rack in a high or low position, which lets it fit on most bicycles. There's ample carrying capacity with a spacious top platform that's perfect for trunk bags (sold separately). You can even slide off the platform with a trunk bag for convenience, and slide the platform in when not in use so it takes up less space.
Axiom's Journey DLX Lowrider Front Rack is super light and super durable. This is perfect when you're way out in the middle of nowhere or just running errands, when every gram counts and gear failure is not an option. This rack is more than just strong, cornering clearance is exceptional due to the increased height, and it's still able to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately). Additional looped struts keep the panniers steady and there are even safety tabs to prevent your bag hooks from accidentally sliding off.
Axiom's Journey Rack w/Spring is made of light, rugged aluminum. It can handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender, and a spring loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
Gear up and go long. Axiom's Journey Suspension & Disc Lowrider Front Rack gives you lots of extra carrying capacity. Designed for bikes equipped with front suspension bike and disc brakes, the Journey Suspension rack installs easily and assures excellent clearance so your load doesn't interfere with your bike's functions. With increased height for improved cornering and ground clearance, the Journey is perfect for going deep into the backcountry. It is made of light, rugged aluminum and handles heavy panniers (sold separately) with ease.
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Replaces stock Streamliner foot to adapt any Streamliner rack (sold separately) to fit onto standard 10mm nutted wheel axles. Ideal for fixies, cruisers, urban bikes and traditional bikes without eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum ADDED BENEFIT • Makes the Streamliner rack (sold separately) even more versatile
Page 1 of 1