Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately). The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity. - Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum. - Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets). - Traditional stay on right (drive side). - Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side). - Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride. - Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks. - Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets. - Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit. - Increased heel clearance. - Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames. - 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes. - Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength. - Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability. - Ample room for a full range of fender styles - Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
• Aero design rear rack for road bikes without seatstay rack mounts • Adjustable struts fit various seatstays • Installs and removes easily with center bolt clip and seatstay straps • RX QuickTrack™ system is compatible with RX TrunkBag EX • Fits road tires up to 700 x 25c
- Light alloy front rack - Stainless steel fixing bracket and bolts included - For 26-inch to 700C wheels
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Reinforced structure for better lateral rigidity - Longer and wider platform, with several fastening points for greater capacity - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 40kg
- Fits on touring, hybrid and mountain bikes - Super tough 10.4 mm diameter 6061 T6 tubular aluminum tubing - 2.0mm wall thickness - Hardware included - Maximum capacity: 15kg - Weight: 580g / pair
- Features T-Twist (patented) adjustable arms - Compatible with most disc brakes - T-Track mono stay included - Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Detachable stainless steel dropouts - 6cm of set back for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount fender stays - Top surface width: 90 to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
The Blackburn Grid 3 adds on a solid rack foundation with a spring clip to allow you to quickly store a jacket or extra layer on top of the rack. A slickly designed, yet simple to install rear rack perfect for anything from a multi-day tour to running errands around town. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
The one-stop solution for finding the perfect rack. Born from the versatility of Blackburn's Fat Bike Rack, the Local Deluxe Rack is a scaled down version that adjusts in height and width to fit a variety of bikes. Details: - Adjustable height and width to fit almost any wheel size - No bending or rigging of hardware required - Disc brake compatible - Center 'top deck' keeps your jeans clean - Includes universal mounting hardware - Accommodates maximum tire size up to 29x2.3 - Maximum width adjustability up to 155mm - 45 lb/20.5 kg capacity - 990g
- Adjustable width & height allows for easy installation on any fat bike - Also fits most mountain and road bikes - Able to install on front or rear strap and tie down attachment points - High capacity (70 pounds) - Aluminum construction - Standard reflector and light mount - Fits up to 29” x 4.0” tires - Lower mounting on frame braze-ons or through axle quick release (included) - Upper mounting to frame braze-ons, brake boss, or seat stay clamps (included) - 1110g
- Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Removable top rack - Works well with most suspension forks - Low and high pannier mounts - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 45lb/20.5kg carrying capacity
- Easton Scandium and aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Narrow profile keeps pannier weight close to center for better balance - Low and high pannier mounts - Light & reflector mounting loop - 55lb/25kg carrying capacity
Axiom's Journey Adjustable 2429 Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum with vertically adjustable stays meaning it mounts on a wide range of rear wheel sizes. It handles even large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that keep your panniers steady. There also is a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Axiom's Journey DLX Lowrider Front Rack is super light and super durable. This is perfect when you're way out in the middle of nowhere or just running errands, when every gram counts and gear failure is not an option. This rack is more than just strong, cornering clearance is exceptional due to the increased height, and it's still able to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately). Additional looped struts keep the panniers steady and there are even safety tabs to prevent your bag hooks from accidentally sliding off.
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Axiom's Journey Rack w/Spring is made of light, rugged aluminum. It can handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender, and a spring loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
Gear up and go long. Axiom's Journey Suspension & Disc Lowrider Front Rack gives you lots of extra carrying capacity. Designed for bikes equipped with front suspension bike and disc brakes, the Journey Suspension rack installs easily and assures excellent clearance so your load doesn't interfere with your bike's functions. With increased height for improved cornering and ground clearance, the Journey is perfect for going deep into the backcountry. It is made of light, rugged aluminum and handles heavy panniers (sold separately) with ease.
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Replaces stock Streamliner foot to adapt any Streamliner rack (sold separately) to fit onto standard 10mm nutted wheel axles. Ideal for fixies, cruisers, urban bikes and traditional bikes without eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum ADDED BENEFIT • Makes the Streamliner rack (sold separately) even more versatile
Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Axiom's Transit Rack is your trusty friend when it comes to hauling gear. It's tough, it's light and it can hold panniers. Use it to commute, tour or just head to class. It handles heavy loads easily and acts a fender as well.
- Lightweight alloy wire frame and stays - Reflector bracket included
Axiom's Flip-Flop DLX Seatpost Rack is perfect for hard-to-fit bikes like full-suspension models, ones with disc brakes and those without frame eyelets. This easy on/off quick-release rack is made of light and strong hand- and double-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminum and it boasts a flip-flop support arm for mounting the rack in a high or low position, which lets it fit on most bicycles. You also get ample carrying capacity with the spacious top platform and side rails for panniers (panniers sold separately). You can even slide off the platform with the panniers for convenience, and slide it in when not in use so it takes up less space.
Axiom's Flip-Flop LX Seatpost Rack is perfect for hard-to-fit bikes like full-suspension models, ones with disc brakes and those without frame eyelets. This easy on/off quick-release rack is made of light and strong hand- and double-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminum and it boasts a flip-flop support arm for mounting the rack in a high or low position, which lets it fit on most bicycles. There's ample carrying capacity with a spacious top platform that's perfect for trunk bags (sold separately). You can even slide off the platform with a trunk bag for convenience, and slide the platform in when not in use so it takes up less space.
Page 1 of 1