Giro's Chrono Arm Warmers feature a clean design constructed with Wikpro material, a proprietary blend of polyester and nylon knit that enhances moisture transfer while staying soft against the skin and providing great rebound and fit. They have enough stretch to allow freedom of movement, while staying comfortably in place on your body. Pack these with your wind vest or jacket and be ready for a variety of conditions.
Giro's Chrono Knee Warmers’ clean design moves freely with you. They are constructed with Wikpro material, a proprietary blend of polyester and nylon knit that enhances moisture transfer while staying soft against the skin and providing great rebound and fit. These knee warmers have enough stretch to allow freedom of movement, while staying comfortably in place on your body. Keep your knees covered to extend your ride even when the weather gets brisk.
$28.99 - $34.99
Louis Garneau's Knee Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
The absolute best of both worlds, the BaaBaa Merino Skullcap II combines the great insulative and odor-controlling properties of merino wool with the excellent moisture management properties of synthetic fibers, keeping your head warm and comfortable throughout your ride. - Merino blend for soft, itch-free comfort - Helmet compatible fit - Naturally odor resistant - High warmth-to-weight ratio even when wet
Changing weather conditions call for adaptable accessories, and Endura's BaaBaa Merino Tech Multitube is a virtual cycling chameleon. This warm, Merino Wool tube gives you endless possibilities for neck coverage as well as face and head coverage. Push it down to keep drafts out of your jersey, pull it up over your face to keep your nose toasty, and even pull it up over your ears on those frigid winter rides. Plus, it's naturally odor-resistant! - Versatile tube in Merino Wool - Wear as neck tube, mask, bandana, or skullcap - Silky itch-free comfort - Naturally odor resistant - High warmth-to-weight ratio - Snug fitting for wearing under a helmet
No fuss, just function—add extra warmth to those cool, crisp rides with the FS260-Pro headband. It's constructed of Thermoroubaix, a luxurious, high-stretch thermal fabric that provides comfortable insulation and features the PFC-free DWR M treatment for excellent eco-friendly water repellency. - Low profile stretch binding - Reflective trim - Nylon 55% / Polyester 28% / Elastane 17%
The FS260-Pro Thermo Arm Warmers are simplicity exemplified. They're designed to keep you warm and the worst of the water off, with as little fuss as possible. They're constructed of Thermoroubaix, a luxurious, high-stretch thermal fabric that provides comfortable insulation and features the PFC-free DWR M treatment for excellent eco-friendly water repellency. - Double-sided silicone gripper holds warmers and sleeves in place - Reflective trim - Nylon 55% / Polyester 28% / Elastane 17%
The FS260-Pro Thermo Leg Warmers are simplicity exemplified. They're designed to keep you warm and to keep the worst of the water off, with as little fuss as possible. They're constructed of Thermoroubaix, a luxurious, high-stretch thermal fabric that provides comfortable insulation and features the PFC-free DWR M treatment for excellent eco-friendly water repellency. - Double-sided silicone gripper holds warmers and shorts in place - Internal silicon gripper at ankle prevents warmers riding up - Reflective trim - Nylon 55% / Polyester 28% / Elastane 17%
Fend off numb feet this winter with Endura's Freezing Point Overshoes. The fleece lined neoprene construction keeps warmth in and protects your feet from the biting cold. Plus, these durable covers offer a snug fit, reflective detailing, and a rear zipper so they're easy to slip off post-ride.
Crafted from tough, waterproof neoprene, Endura's MT500 II Overshoes will keep your feet dry and warm. These booties feature waterproof rear zips and a welded center seam for a snug, smooth fit over your mountain bike shoes. The grooved rubber toe caps help on muddy slopes and steep climbs while the Kevlar soles withstand tough terrain. There are also reflective details for enhanced visibility. Say goodbye to muddy shoes! - Suitable for MTB cleats only
Wear Endura's Thermolite Kneewarmers for ultimate comfort in tough weather conditions. They're made of lightweight, warm Thermolite fabric, which is coated in water-repelling Teflon to help you stay dry. These cycling essentials also feature silicone grippers at the thigh to keep them in place.
$49.99 - $69.99
- Stretch waterproof PU fabric with taped center front seam - Extensive 360-degree reflective trim on front, side, and rear - Flatlocked seams for additional durability - Opens fully at sole and up back heel with Velcro fastening for an adjustable fit - Stretch aramid abrasion resistant sole and toe - Suitable for all kinds of footwear and cleats
$39.99 - $44.99
Soft to the touch and made from stretchy thermal fabric, Endura's Xtract Arm Warmers are a great way to stay warm on early morning rides and sweeping descents. There are minimal seams for optimal comfort, silicone grippers so they stay in place, and between the bright colors and reflective trim, you're sure to be visible on the road.
Soft Merino wool keeps the wind out and moisture off your neck and face.
- Standard fit - Snapback cap - 100% Polyester
Stylish beanie that is perfect for leisure, after biking or for digging.
Baseball cap - Standard fit - Material front: 100% acrylic - Mesh: 100% polyester
evoc Trucker Cap
- Polylana is a warm and ultra-comfortable material - Made with 100% recycled polyester - Compared to acrylic, Polylana use 76% less energy, 85% less water, 19% less CO2, and produced 76% less waste
- Seamless stretch Microfiber multi-functional tube that can be worn as a neck gaiter, helmet liner, face mask, headband or in many other ways. - These were produced by Boulder, Colorado based Pandana. Features: - Natural Warmth and Wind Protection - Cooling Summer Wrap (simply wet with water for maximum Evaporative Cooling) - Lightweight and Packable - 100% Seamless Polyester Microfiber - Double Layer SPF 50+ - 25 x 50 cm (diameter x length)
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Machine washable
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Lower leg zip for easy removal - Machine washable
The perfect hat to wear while wrenching on your bike. Black with an adjustable back strap with woven patch and embroidered Park Tool logo. - Mid profile fit. - One size fits all.
Mid-profile fit ball cap made of blue cotton with snapback closure. Embroidered front logo and Park Tool woven patch on back.
- Flat peak 5 panel construction - 100% cotton - Webbing/buckle rear adjuster - One size - Embroidered Logo
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV resistant outer layer - Water resistant - Designed to be used with glasses - Dust filter mid layer - Antibacterial sweat absorbent inner layer - Can be reused up to 20 times
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV- and water-resistant outer layer - Dust filter mid-layer - Antibacterial sweat-absorbent inner layer - Designed to be used with glasses - Reuse/wash up to 20 times - These are neither N95-certified nor FDA-approved
When the temperature drops, you’ll be glad to have Giro’s Ambient Skullcap. Its cozy thermal fleece construction uses a wind-stopping front panel for added warmth, and a durable water-resistant finish lets you clock your miles even when the rain starts to fall. Large flaps keep your ears toasty warm, and low-profile seams let this sweet skullcap fit under virtually any helmet with excellent comfort.
Giro's Ambient Toe Covers add just the right amount of extra warmth on cool rides. Wind- and water-resistant neoprene covers are lined with AGrid fleece for warmth and protection from the elements. Reinforced toe guards add durability and reflective accents enhance visibility. - Small (36-39) | Medium (40-42) | Large (43-45) | X-Large (46-48)
Giro's Knit Shoe Covers add just a touch of extra warmth, protect your shoes from winter road grime, and light up the night with visibility-enhancing reflective ankle stripes. Cordura knit fabric is tough as nails and will stand up to enthusiastic use. Details: When it comes to your cycling shoes, a little protection can go a long way. The Knit Shoe Cover is a reliable, lightweight option that you're sure to appreciate when temps drop. In addition to protecting your cycling shoes from road grime, the Knit Shoe Cover adds a touch of warmth for transition weather and help keep you lit up at night with reflective ankle cuff thread.
Page 1 of 5 Next page