Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
$68.99 - $72.99
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano's Deore BL-M6000 lever provides powerful, responsive braking for diverse mountain bike riding styles. With Servo Wave Action technology, reach adjustment, and I-spec II compatibility, the Shimano Deore lever delivers performance and affordability. - Smooth and predictable control with a balance of power and rigidity - Stable braking performance in any weather conditions - Durable construction with a sleek integrated appearance - Compatible with IceTech pads (sold separately)
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Resin/ Metal/ Fin Resin/ Fin Metal • Easy adjustment • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston • Model Number : BR-M8000 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Pad Types : G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal • Hydraulic Fluid : SHIMANO Mineral • Brake Hose Type : SM-BH90-SBM • Piston Type : 2 • Rotors, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil sold separately
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
$174.99 - $179.99
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
- Pair of H-type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits Shimano 4-piston calipers Saint BR-M820 and BR-M810, Zee BR-M640 & XT BR-M8020 - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than D-type pads - Includes spring and split pin
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Pair of N-type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Fits 4-piston SLX, XT and XTR calipers from 12-speed generation groups - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than D-type pads - Spring included
- Shimano, BR-7900 R55C3 Replacement cartridge pads, pair - Also fits BR-6700 and BR-5700
$17.49 - $31.49
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
Shimano, SM-MA-F203P/P, Disc brake adapter for Post Mount caliper, Front, Post Mount fork, 203mm rotor
$19.99 - $42.99
Shimano Sora BL-R3000 Road Brake Levers - Design to seamlessly function with SL-R3000 - Brake lever is compatible with a wide variety of brake calipers - Not compatible with linear-pull brakes - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
$24.99 - $50.99
Intrinsically designed to function seamlessly with the SL-4700 shift lever, The right braking solutions for every type of rider, comfortable and ergonomic lever profile. - Adjustable reach - Brake cable and housing set included - Compatible with V-brakes, road calipers and road mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable lever reach and transmission ratio - Aluminum construction with anodized finish - Compatible with road bike brakes, v-brakes, and road disc brakes - For handlebar diameter 22.2 mm
The Shimano Deore XT BR-M8100 disc brake caliper features 2 pistons for powerful braking. - The BR-M8100 2-piston brake caliper is optimized for cross country riding styles - Finned pads help to keep brakes cool - One Way Bleeding technology allows for easy maintenance - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Pad Compound: Metallic
The Deore XT M8100 hydraulic disc brake is designed to provide high performance braking for a variety of MTB riding styles. Includes the brake lever and disc brake caliper. - BL-M8100 features a stiffer brake lever design that provides added support for aggressive riding - Servo Wave Action technology means quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - The BR-M8100 2-piston brake caliper is optimized for cross country riding styles - Includes finned metal pads and hose - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000mm (Front) / 1700mm (Rear) - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Metallic
$99.99 - $122.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$60.00 - $75.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$98.00 - $104.99
SRAM's CenterLine X rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track. 6-bolt rotors include titanium rotor bolts.
$210.00 - $221.00
Sleek, easy to use, yet immensely powerful. Code R packs a winning punch with a reliable DirectLink lever mated to Code’s new oversized four-piston caliper. SRAM’s signature ergonomics are supplemented by the tool-free reach adjust for a fit to each riders’ needs, to unleash Code’s superior braking power, consistency, and modulation. - Four aluminum pistons provide the stopping power and excellent heat management - Stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the brakes pads and the caliper body, which reduces fluid temperature - Forged aluminum lever body and blade - Bleeding Edge design for easier maintenance - Includes steel-backed sintered metal pads
The cores of brake performance are consistency, reliability, and trust. And, with G2 R, we focused on offering a premium value without compromising the heart of the operation. This brake gives riders the G2s famed "Mini-Code" power and a whole suite of SRAM standard features at an absolutely unbeatable value. - Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite - Engineered for easy installation and maintenance - Tools-free reach adjust for quick personalization
G2 RSC is the half-ton pickup truck of the mountain bike brake world—dependable, go anywhere, do anything, plenty of power when you need it, and all of the features you need. The new G2 RSC is based on the SRAM Code design, so it puts Code-like power and modulation into a mini-Code package. And, of course, the signature Guide lever-feel and contact-point adjustability ensures that this brake works great for every rider. The G2 RSC presents a rider-oriented offering with an alloy blade, lever pivot bushings, stainless steel hardware. - Useful reach and contact point adjustments for every type of rider. We design our brakes to give each individual rider distinct control of their ride. - We added stiffness in the caliper and a new pad compound that offers more bite to really deliver the Mini-Code feel. - Engineered for easy installation
Fast isn’t about pure speed, it’s about perfect speed. It’s about knowing the right line and having the confidence to ride it. Flawlessly. The SRAM Guide RS is precision at your fingertips, with a proven 4-piston caliper and innovative SwingLink lever technology that gives you more positive pad contact and increased braking authority. Light, crisp, clean and now compliments your SRAM drivetrain. Go faster. Now featuring the World Championship-winning S4 caliper with Bleeding Edge and Heat Shield technologies. - Weight: 385 grams - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4-piston, dual diameter caliper - Finish: Black - Pad: Steel-backed organic - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Special Features: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, MatchMaker X compatible, Lever Pivot Bearings, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Tech Highlights: SwingLink, PURE Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Material: Forged aluminum
Guide T brings consistent performance and reliable stopping power thanks to a revised lever design and lightweight four-piston caliper. Featuring SRAM's Directlink lever, updated master cylinder and timing port closure, all combined to provide a more positive braking system. - Bleeding Edge, drip-free bleed port closure and adaptor to minimize fluid loss - Heat Shield technology to reduce caliper fluid temperature and prevent loss of braking power - MatchMaker compatible for a clean and simplified look - Ambidextrous lever mount design - Lightweight 4-piston dual-diameter caliper - Includes steel-backed organic pads - Front includes 950mm hose - Rear includes 1800mm hose
$71.00 - $93.00
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management
$75.00 - $92.99
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Material: Steel
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
$109.99 - $129.99
Level T capitalizes on the same trail-taming brake technology that conquered the 2015 World Mountain Bike Championships, to deliver a powerful and consistent XC and trail-optimized brake set that keeps your capital in the bank. This budget-minded, MatchMaker-compatible brake set provides all the power of its siblings, keeping you in complete control.
Page 1 of 9 Next page