Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Our thru-axle kit comes with everything you need to mount most 12x142 thru-axle bikes on your KICKR SNAP indoor trainer. This accessory will work with all editions of the Wahoo KICKR SNAP. It includes the following: - Threaded axle spacer M12 x 1.75 Coarse - M12 x 1.5 Medium - M12 x 1.0 Fine - End Cap
$129.99 - $146.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
La Casa's wheels are built tough and come with all the features you need in wheel to stand up to your progressive riding. This 18-inch front wheel has a single-wall rim for reduced weight, and it rolls on smooth sealed cartridge bearings. A 3/8-inch chromoly axle ensures durability for the park and trail. Forged anodized hub shells match the rim color, and there are clean laser etched logos for a little added bling. • Axle: 3/8" (10mm) • Hardware: Chromoly • Fully Sealed Cartridge Bearings: Hub Bearings: 6000 (x2) • La Casa Rim Strip • 18-inch x 36-hole single-wall rims
- Tried and true DH strength with Boost standard. - Boost fork developed J-hook hub with unique oversized flanges - Adapting between 15x110mm and new Boost 20x110mm - Perfect blend of incredible value, respectable weight and DH toughness - MATERIAL: CNC optimized alloy hub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): Boost 15x110mm, J-hook - WEIGHT (g): ±192 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): Boost 20x110mm, Boost 15x110 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): N/A - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
- 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing - Offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized, alloy hub body, steel axle and freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x148mm, J-hook - WEIGHT (g): ±316 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy Shimano Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Steel Shimano Standard / Alloy XD Standard / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): 12x148 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): N/A - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
- Weight optimized wheelset ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile - Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles
- High performance Wheelset with internal vibration damping, ideal for DH and Freeride. - Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well, reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
- High performance alloy wheelset competition tuned for World Cup level DH racers - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - A hand built 32H, 3-cross configuration ensures maximum stiffness and durability offering increased engagement, lighter weight, and improved adaptability - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - 15 and 20mm axle adapters included, and most non Boost adapters available for the rear wheel
$1,336.00 - $1,356.99
If perfection is the standard, then the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher wheelset delivers everything you could ask for, including a heritage forged in the Spring Classics. At the center of the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is the 77/177 hubset, an innovation that results in improved aero performance, stiffness, braking, durability, simplicity, and versatility. The 303 Firecrest is light enough to climb up the steepest gradients with ease as a go-to all-around wheelset. - Improved 45mm rim profile – fast, stable, and versatile - ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage airflow around the rim for a faster, more stable wheel - Industry leading Showstopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on wet terrain - 77/177 hubset, reliable & durable, proven in the Spring Classics, no pre-load adjustment required - Sapim spokes & nipples - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details
Zipp’s 303 Firecrest Tubular Rim-brake wheelsets offer fresh innovations for performance-minded cyclists. Retaining their versatile 45mm rim depth, 303 Firecrest Tubular rims now feature construction upgrades that deliver improved impact resistance. The new wheels also borrow key features from Zipp's halo-level NSW lineup. Both the rim and disc brake variants gain our ABLC Sawtooth dimple design for greater AeroBalance, while the rim brake version now includes our Showstopper brake track for the best braking control and shortest stopping distances in both wet and dry conditions. These innovations enhance the wheelset that’s been podium-proven in two of pro cycling’s harshest proving grounds, the Spring Classics and Cyclocross—and then takes that performance to the next level. - Sawtooth dimple pattern - Showstopper brake track - Aero performance, sprinting stiffness, lightweight - 77/177 hubset - Thru-axle compatible
The 454 NSW delivers aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability that far surpasses conventionally shaped wheels. Its undulating 53/58mm-deep rim shape takes cues from some of nature’s most elegant design solutions and combines them with engineering precision for unrivaled durability and performance while delivering a level of AeroBalance unlike any wheel ever made. It is the ultimate mid-depth wheel for all-around road performance. - Hyperfoil - Cognition hubset - ImPress graphics - HexFin ABLC dimple pattern - Showstopper brake track - Carbon Clincher - AeroBalance - Handcrafted in the USA
$99.99 - $109.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 22mm - Depth 19.2mm - Rim Model Alex Ace19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 29'' / 622 - Axle Type 12mm TA - Hub Spacing 142mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc Center Lock - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 20mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano ZEE FH-M648 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type - - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 25mm - Depth 19mm - Rim Model Sun Inferno 25
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type 20mm TA - Hub Spacing 110mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc Center Lock - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 22mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano ZEE HB-M640 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel Blade-Black, DB 2.0 TO 1.8 - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 27mm - Depth 19mm - Rim Model Sun Inferno 27
$67.00 - $122.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
Hub Adapters for all Oozy hubs and 2016 Spike hubs.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25.2mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex Z1000 - Skewers Included Yes
Front end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
$129.99 - $139.99
A trail rim that ticks all the boxes. SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 295 Rim is one of the most versatile trail rims on the market. Though built for trail, the OOZY Trail 295 rim is tough enough to handle more aggressive applications ranging from All Mountain to Enduro. Sporting a 24.5mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 295 rim is compatible with a broad range of tire sizes and profiles making it a true do it all rim solution. SPANK’s proprietary, lightweight and rigid Dynamal alloy gives the OOZY Trail 295 rim unparalleled strength at a weight competitive with carbon. As the first SPANK rim to feature SPANK’s revolutionary Bead Bite anti-burp technology, the OOZY Trail 295 rim set the standard for effectively preventing tire burps and restricting excessive tire rollover even at low tire pressures. Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" / 29" Weight (g): ±450 (26") / ±470 (27.5") /± 490 (29") Hole Count: 32H Inner / Outer Width: 24.5 / 29.5 Valve: F/V Presta Tubeless: Tubeless ready Finish: Polish anodized, decal logos ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 555 (27.5") / 591 (29") ETRTO (mm): 559x24.5 (26") / 584x24.5 (27.5") / 622x24.5 (29") Discipline: Trail
$14.69 - $23.99
- Replacement straight pull spokes for Zipp 88 (Front) and 188 (Rear) Hubs
Up your width, up your traction, up your stoke! SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 345 Wheelset is hand built and trued to industry leading standards. 32H straight-pull OOZY Trail Hubs offer increased engagement and adaptability, and utilize unique over-sized SSL (single spoke length) flanges to improve contact and support between spokes, delivering enhanced stiffness, durability, and spoke torque retention. Laced with Spank’s 30mm internal width OOZY Trail 345 Rims, the OOZY Trail 345 Wheelset combines the strength and rigidity of SPANK’s patented Oohbah reverse-well rim profile with the unparalleled tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rim hooks. The result is a wide-set, bombproof wheelset that’s both lightweight and comfortable on any terrain. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Freehub: alloy - Shimano (XD available) - Adapters Included (mm): FRONT: 20x110 REAR: QRx135 - Adapters Available (mm): FRONT: QR / 15x100 / 20x110 REAR: QRx135 / 10x135 / 12x135 / 12x142 - Tubeless: Tubeless equipped (tape & valves included) - Discipline: trail
$469.99 - $699.99
A modern wide-profile rim made from super tough alloy, classy anodized and machined SPLINE straight pull hubs, and the proven Ratchet System freewheel make for no excuses when riding cross country on the X 1700 SPLINE. But in return it leaves enough cash in the wallet to enter your next endurance race.
$819.99 - $1,109.99
Fat bikes have opened the eyes to many riders regarding where and how bicycles can be ridden. The XM 1501 SPLINE 35 carries the genes of fat in a lightweight trail package. It is the perfect fit for 2.6-inch tires. Fit to a modern trail bike, it opens up unknown possibilities: That slippery off-camber root section all of a sudden is looking a lot less intimidating. With our industry leading material and manufacturing know-how DT made sure that this wheel, despite it's built-in rowdiness, comes to you in a lightweight and durable package, ready for many all-mountain adventures.
$875.00 - $899.99
With a 45mm deep Indianapolis-made carbon rim, optimized for low aerodynamic drag and precise handling in all riding conditions, the 302 Carbon Clincher delivers the ride that Zipp wheels are renowned for at a price that makes Zipp carbon quality and performance more attainable than ever. To keep the wheels light and easy to service Zipp used a center locking brake rotor mounting interface on their 76D/176D hubs. The 76D/176D hubset also features replaceable axle end caps for thru-axle compatibility. Add in the 302’s XDR driver body compatibility, and you have a wheelset that can meet the needs of virtually everyone. And like all of Zipp's carbon clinchers, the 302 uses the same rim bed design that makes tire removal and installation as easy as possible. The 302’s smooth carbon rim is hand assembled to Zipp’s new 76D/176D hubs using Belgian CX-Sprint spokes and brass spoke nipples to build a wheel that is both fast and reliable—tough enough to survive the Spring Classics or the road less traveled, yet light enough to tackle the steepest grades. Experience Zipp speed with the 302 Disc-Brake. Each 302 Disc-Brake Wheel Includes: - Zipp valve extenders - Zipp rim tape
$1,734.99 - $1,804.00
Optimizing wheels to perform with precision and control at the depth of the 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is pure engineering science. While the 808 Firecrest’s aerodynamics and stability are proven every weekend in road races, triathlons and time trials around the world, understanding how profoundly good these wheels only comes from riding the wheel that, as a set, have proven faster than any other. At the center of the 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is Zipp’s 77/177 hubset with best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection with no pre-load adjustment needed. The result is improved braking (Showstopper), aero performance, stiffness, durability, simplicity, and versatility. - New, faster, more stable rim profile - AeroBalance - ABLC SawTooth dimples pattern - Showstopper brake track - 10- or 11- speed compatible - XDR option - 77/177 hubset - Handcrafted in the USA
- Kit includes tape, 2 valves & 1 valve core wrench
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Sapim CX-Ray - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 23mm - Depth 18.2mm - Rim Model Alex Ace17 - Skewers Included Yes
Page 1 of 25 Next page